When you come in to register your child...
- We need verification of residence such as homestead exemption certificate, lease, rental agreement, or a utility bill in parent/guardian's name.
- We need verification of identity such as a drivers' license, passport or other picture ID.
- Please inform us of any special custody arrangements, showing us the legal documents to support them.
- A student coming from out of state or from a private school must have a school health entry exam (physical) which was completed within one year prior to enrollment. Please bring that with you.
- We need to be informed of special medical conditions at time of registration. Please bring medical documentation of them, if you have it.
- If you are coming from another county or another state, please bring copies of student's transcript and any special accommodation program plans (e.g. IEP or 504 plan) your child may have. We also would like to see a withdrawal form from your child's prior school.
- Bring your child's birth certificate or a copy.
All students are required to have proof of the following immunizations in order to register...
- 5 DPT
- 2 MMR
- 4 Polio
- 3 Hepatitis B
- TD Booster (or Tdap)